Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

"This is Halloween...This is Halloween"--yes, that song from The Nightmare Before Christmas has been looped in my brainpan ever since the first pumpkin went on sale--and now the day has finally come.


And that means it's a holiday, and I deserve a full day off to adequately apply the dozens of layers of eye make-up for my Cleopatra costume (my efforts will be mask-status.) And you, my fellow Overflow enthusiasts, despite your loyal devotion to our fabulously informative blog, should be away from your computers. Go feed children candy and then scare them. Or go have a fright for yourself and see if the Atlantic Avenue Tunnel really is haunted... Oh, would you look at that. Even on your day off we deliver. I guess we're just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment